HAGS Community Support Grant - Get Extra Funding for Your Playground
HAGS creates outdoor recreational spaces that you and your local community can be proud of. Under the HAGS Community Support Grant scheme, providing you meet the entry requirements stated below, we'll offer a financial contribution to subsidise your play area build cost, alleviating your budgetary spend and helping improve your local area.
We know that one of the quickest ways to have a positive impact on local communities, is to support organizations that are already doing great work and helping them achieve more.
In the battle against childhood obesity and increasingly high rates of poor mental health, local play provision can improve a child’s activity level and help tackle these and other issues.
We understand that working towards a financial goal when fundraising is the only route can be a challenge. We’re passionate about assisting you through the whole process from planning to careful design, assembly, installation and aftercare.
So, as part of our continuing dedication to supporting local communities, we’d like to offer you a little extra help.
How does the Community Support Grant work?
The HAGS Community Support Grant is a financial contribution to parish councils, town councils and other non-profit organisations. This financial contribution will help you develop your play areas, either by replacing tired, old equipment with new or by refurbishing existing items.
The size of the grant available is subject to the size of your project and is limited only by the total available funds from our corporate social responsibility budget.
The grant can be used to buy any HAGS playground, sport or fitness equipment, however, projects that are seeking to enhance inclusive provision will be considered more favourably as the more children there are involved in play, the more all of society benefits.
Step #1: check that you meet the entry requirements
Step #2: submit your application by the 31st of March 2020
To find out whether you are eligible to benefit from our Community Support Grant, fill in the form below.
What happens next?
Confirmation of eligibility
Once we've received your application form, one of our play specialists will be in touch within 5 days to confirm whether you are eligible for a Community Support Grant.
Site visit with a play specialist
Your dedicated play expert will carry out a site survey and discuss your requirements. This will be organised within a month of application approval.
A proposal is sent to you
Based on the site survey and your design brief, we'll submit a proposal including plans and a detailed quote highlighting your Community Support Grant.
Your playground is ready for use!
Within weeks of everything being agreed, we’ll begin the installation of your project. In no time at all your community will be enjoying a safe, local and free space in which to play and get active.
Full Terms & Conditions
- To qualify for the Community Support Grant, you will need a minimum contribution of £10,000 for your playground, sports or fitness project.
- Applications must be submitted by 31st March 2020.
- The total order must be placed with HAGS-SMP Ltd before 31st May 2020.
- Projects must be installed and completed by 1st October 2020.
- Offer is only valid Schools, Town & Parish Councils, Community Groups, and other non-profit organisations.
- The project cannot include third party products (not HAGS manufactured equipment).
- You are based in Mainland England (excluding Scottish Highlands).
- HAGS-SMP Ltd cannot accept match funding requests outside of their trading location.
- The match funding amount cannot be exchanged or transferred and there is no cash alternative.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers from HAGS-SMP Ltd.